Thursday, April 30, 2015

Coming Home from Vacation!

Hi!I am currently writing this on my phone from a restaurant that has(limited)Wi-Fi.My family and I are currently on our way home from vacation.Initially,we planned to leave late afternoon/early evening,but since it`s raining at the moment we decided to head home a little earlier than intended. This means that tonight there may be new posts on the blogs.It all depends on when I get home as it is a six-hour drive and I also have to factor in traffic and weather as well.If I am able to put something up tonight,it will be between the hours of 9PM-11PM EST. If not though,there will definitely be something tomorrow around the normal time of 11AM EST(the reason I planned to resume posts tomorrow as I expected to be home around midnight and would probably have been too worn out.I would have more than likely taken care of my dogs and then headed straight for bed).

I have just checked emails and Google Plus notifications.I will respond to everyone`s emails and requests throughout the next several days.

My vacation has been great,but I will admit I have missed working on the blogs and I cannot wait to get back at it.

It`s been a long week,but the wait for new close-up pics of celebrities,WWE Divas,TNA Knockouts,and everyday ladies` legs and feet in pantyhose is almost over,and it may be over tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment