Monday, July 4, 2016

Jennifer Aniston`s Legs and Feet in Tights 6

note-a reader informed me two of the pics in this post(the full body and first close-up)were dead links so I have updated this post to fix the problem.BTW,there will be a brand new post with a brand new addition to the blog tonight:)This post was originally published in April of 2015,so the spiel about the vacation below is not current.
I was going to mention this tomorrow,but since I`m thinking of it at the moment I`ll bring it up now.I will be on vacation this coming week,but for at least four of those days(Monday-Thursday)there will not be any updates on the blogs as I will be out of town with family(and at a place that has no internet).Updates will resume next Friday night.
Jennifer Aniston returns to the blog with her legs and feet encased in sexy grey opaque pantyhose(and I might add,she wore these same tights and shoes in this post!)









1 comment:

  1. Just absolutely incredible! Very sexy and I love those tights on her, I’d love to rip holes in them and fuck her!

    ReplyDelete