Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mila Kunis and Christina Hendricks` Legs and Feet in Tights

This is the first installment of a series I plan to make a semi-regular fixture on this blog.Essentially,this series will consist of celebrities whom I have wanted to add to the blog(or wanted to do another post of)but haven`t been able to find enough pics of them for various reasons(no other pics of them in that outfit,too many low-quality pics,etc.).
So,for this first such post,here`s Mila Kunis(without shoes!) and Christina Hendricks(making her first blog appearance)in tights,with leg and feet close-ups




Would you like to see more of these style posts in the future?If so,leave a comment or send me an email at celeblegsintights@gmail.com
(I`m also trying to think of a good title for this series...so if you have an idea feel free to let me know.You will receive credit for your contribution)

No comments:

Post a Comment