Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jessica Alba`s Legs and Feet in Tights 71

First and foremost,today is the one-year anniversary of this very blog.I want to send a sincere thank you to everyone for helping to make it a huge success.I never would have guessed that it would grow to the level it has when I started it last year.So,whether you follow me on Google Plus,send me emails,leave comments,or all of the above,you guys(and girls!)are awesome,and I hope you`ve had as much fun following this blog as I do working on it:)
So,as we start year number two,I think it`s only fitting the second year of this blog begins with the woman who was the very first celebrity to appear on it,and without a doubt is the most popular celebrity on this blog
Yep...it can only mean one woman:Jessica Alba





No comments:

Post a Comment