Friday, September 4, 2015

Michelle Trachtenberg`s Legs and Feet in Tights 8

There`s still time to vote for who gets her own megapost consisting of her best pics from the past year on Labor Day.As I am about to post this,Jessica Alba and Taylor Swift are tied for first.So,what will happen if voting ends and both Jessica Alba and Taylor Swift are still tied for first?Simple...they`ll either have back-to-back posts on Labor Day(which would be posted seconds within each other)or both share one big post
I now have a feeling I`ve tempted fate with the prospect of a Jessica Alba/Taylor Swift pantyhose megapost and both will be tied for first when I come online to update the blogs tomorrow.
But until tomorrow when I announce the winner(or winners),here`s someone you`ll see in the Anniversary Best Of posts tomorrow and Sunday(as there`s pics of her in both black and colored tights):Michelle Trachtenberg







No comments:

Post a Comment