Friday, November 20, 2015

Ariana Grande`s Legs and Feet in Tights 7

A quick note
There may not be a poll this Sunday as I will be working almost nonstop from Friday-Sunday(I work in retail)as the holiday shopping season will be starting up.I`ll go more into detail about how the posting schedule over Thanksgiving weekend will work on Monday.
Here`s the first of three posts for poll winner Ariana Grande(the next one will be the second post of the day tomorrow).She`s in tan tights for this post,and there`s not much that needs to be said about the final close-up shot:)




9 comments:

  1. Wauw i am having a stiff cock as big as her arm from her pantyhose, i like to thrust my big shaft in her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariana Grande's perfectly sexy legs look best in suntan pantyhose! My God do I want her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To sum Ariana and her perfect feet in tights. I pretty much cum every time I see them and that’s incredible, she’s petite and just has the best legs and feet in tights in the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so f-ing hot! I wish I was smashing her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ariana is a true lady. I saw a lot of women wear pantyhose in the 1980s, but now almost nobody wears them. I miss the 1980s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish more young women appreciated how power they have when they wear hosiery. and i wish older women on television would stop subjecting us to their bare legs. arianna doesn't need hosiery, yet she proves why they're so valuable. tv news women: take note.

      Delete