Thursday, August 16, 2018

Catherine Sutherland`s Legs and Feet in Tights

We`re on the brink...of a Christie Brinkley weekend which will begin tonight
But for now,as I mentioned last night,I was planning to do a post of former Power Ranger Catherine Sutherland(who played Katherine,the Pink Ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers-the first half of Power Rangers Turbo),so I figured why not do it now:)
These pics come from the Zeo episode "Every Dog Has its Day".There were a lot of nice close-up pics of her pantyhosed legs and feet in this episode












6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and hot hosed legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`d love both her and Nakia Burrise to give me footjobs in their black and yellow pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black tights on a gorgeous girl! Meowwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so sexy in those tights! She makes me wanna rub my cock all over her black pantyhosed feet.

    ReplyDelete