Sunday, August 19, 2018

Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights Poll Choices(8/19/18-8/24/18)

Two quick notes..
1.The daytime post for tomorrow will be a "Best of" post.The evening post will be brand new.I should note that I have received numerous requests the past two days for a certain type of Best of post whenever I got around to doing one again.So,I`m going to do it tomorrow.It`s also gonna be a very timely one too;)
2.According to the mini-poll for this week,people like to see their celebrity feet in tights without shoes.I should also add I`m gonna make the mini-polls a once-in-a-while thing because I realized I don`t have enough questions to make it a weekly thing.
But the main poll will always be every week,and here are your choices for it this week..
                                               Going for weekend No.1..Kristen Bell

                                                  Going for weekend No.2...Miley Cyrus

                                                  Going for weekend No.3....Rachel Bilson

                                                   Going for weekend No.4..Scarlett Johansson

                                                 Going for weekend No.5...Melissa Benoist


No comments:

Post a Comment