Thursday, August 16, 2018

Nakia Burrise`s Legs and Feet in Tights

Here`s another entrant in the "Obscure random celebrity you probably never expected to see on this blog" category.
Nakia Burrise is an actress best known for playing Tanya,the Yellow Ranger on Power Rangers Zeo and the first half of Power Rangers Turbo.She`s also done a lot of commercials as of late.I had a crush on her back in the day,and she looked damn good in pantyhose when she wore them on the show(along with Catherine Sutherland,who played the Pink Ranger.I have plans to put her on the blog very soon as well)
These are screencaps(not great ones),and they come from the Zeo episodes "Trust in Me" and "Rock-A-Bye Rangers" respectively





6 comments:

  1. I actually tracked down the first episode you mentioned,and I`m glad I did.Those yellow tights look so fucking incredible on her ebony skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such sexy ebony legs clad in yellow hose gets me so hard.

      Delete
    2. Wouldn`t you love those feet in yellow tights around your cock?

      Delete
  2. Great yellow legs for a good leg hump and fuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved looking at her legs. They are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakia looks so gorgeous, especially her legs. I'd love to be able to cum all over her hosed legs!

    ReplyDelete