Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Better Blog,Communities and a New YouTube Channel!

I`ll be updating both blogs with new content later tonight.But as you might have already noticed,both of my blogs have undergone a small makeover.All personalities are now listed in alphabetical order,so if you have a favorite,you can find her posts quickly.I`ve also added a drop down menu with all posts listed by day.
But that`s not all....the ten most popular posts are now listed on the blog.There is also now the option to subscribe,so you can keep up when the blogs are updated.

But that isn`t all....I`ve also now added Google Plus communities for both Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights and DivaTights.You can find links to both communities on my Google Plus page.I have also now created a separate YouTube channel for DivaTights,which can be found here).

So,there`s now plenty of new and exciting ways to see your favorite celebrity or wrestling personality`s legs and feet in pantyhose:)

No comments:

Post a Comment