Friday, November 21, 2014

Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights:The Lost Pics

This is a experimental post for something I might do from time to time on both blogs if feedback is positive enough.In a nutshell,these are pics that I have collected for the blog but did not use as there either were not enough pics to warrant a full-on post or the pics were used in a compilation.
The first pic is a close-up of actress Adelaide Kane`s feet in tights.There are two other pics of her in pantyhose:one a full-body shot and the other a leg and feet close-up on this post.Originally,it was going to be part of a solo post for her until I got the idea to do a compilation post for Power Ranger actresses in pantyhose.
The second pic(or rather second and third pics,as one is a close-up)is an image of Anne Hathaway in pantyhose from the movie Love and Other Drugs.I tried to find some other pics of her in tights from this movie but the one here was the only really good one I could find(I`m kind of iffy about using screencaps unless they are of really good quality).
So,let me know what you think.I might do another one of these posts this weekend,but if this is something you`d like to see a regular basis,just send an email or leave a comment:)


1 comment: