Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Top 20 Favorites

I will have new stuff on here tomorrow,but a lot of readers have wanted to know who my favorite celebrities to see in tights are.I`m also doing a list on DivaTights,and with the exception of the top three,they are listed in no particular order.Same rule applies here,except I`m going from 20 to 1(with the first-third names being my top three favorites in that order)
                                                          20.Amy Jo Johnson
19.Eva Mendes
18.Leona Lewis
17.Mandy Moore
16.Miley Cyrus
15.Katy Perry
14.Paris Hilton
13.Zooey Deschanel
12.Kim Kardashian
11.Emma Watson

                                                             10.AnnaSophia Robb
9.Amanda Seyfried
8.Kirsten Dunst
7.Lauren Conrad
6.Jennifer Aniston
5.Jennifer Garner
4.Anne Hathaway
3.Taylor Swift
2.Stacy Keibler
1.Jessica Alba
So,who would be in your top 20(or top ten)?Send me an email or leave a comment and I might do a post dedicated to your responses in the future 
 
 

1 comment: