No feet,but I think this may be one of the hottest posts you will see.
28 pics of Lynda Carter from her days as Wonder Woman.Among the highlights...
Ms.Carter looking like she`s admiring her legs in the fifteenth pic(which I imagine she did a lot.You know the combination of that little tight costume and those pantyhose had to turn her on!)
An ass shot in the seventeenth pic
and two sexy gifs where she`s shaking her hips at the end,while looking at her legs while she does it in the second-to-last pic!
The premier site for close-up pictures of celebrities` legs and feet in pantyhose and tights.You`ll find all your favorite stars here,such as Jessica Alba,Anne Hathaway and Selena Gomez plus some harder to find celebs too.But just in case you don`t,you can always feel free to request her by sending me an email at celeblegsintights@gmail.com.All rights to the pictures you see on this blog belong to their original owners.Contact me on Discord at celebritylegsandfeetintights#5234
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Omg 😱😱😱...... Wow wow..... Mmmmmm , goodness ,,,, gracias I grew up watching wonder woman and I tell this all the time when a conversation strikes up about the sexiest hottest woman on the earth.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know I stay loyal to the hottest woman ever a.k.a. mother nature. My number one till this day . Damn I go bonkers Ms . Arizona usa ...Linda Carter damn she's sooooo....fine woooow....hands down she's number one all time . respectfully I give #2 Elizabeth taylor#3 Selma hyek.#4ana kanakorva.#5jennifer aniston.#6kelly lebrock#7carmen Electra #8prices is right Manuela 🔥🔥😱😱😍 .#9becky lynch#10 Cindy Crawford
My top ten all time hottest woman to walk this earth 🌎 thank you .all beautiful 😍 woman .let's go Linda Carter love you the best .take care and be safe.yikes