Saturday, November 11, 2017

Jessica Chastain`s Legs and Feet in Tights 14

Note-Some readers may have just gotten a very brief look at a post on my blog DivaTights when I accidently hit publish.So,I decided to do a special after-midnight post for all my blogs!The Sunday poll post will be up between 6 and 7PM as always:)
This week`s poll may be one of the closest ones this blog has ever had.Four really good contenders will be clashing to see who gets control of the blog next weekend
I should also note this blog now has its` own Facebook page!
It`ll have links to blog posts new and old,there will be occasional exclusive content.I`m also planning a Twitter for the blog,but I don`t know if that will see the light of day.
But for now...the last of this weekend`s Jessica Chastain posts(longtime readers may note she`s wearing the same outfit here)







1 comment:

  1. Oh fuck yessss! I hope she was fucked right after!!!!

    ReplyDelete