Saturday, February 9, 2019

Jessica Alba`s Legs and Feet in Tights 117-NO SHOE

Tonight`s poll should be a real doozy.All six choices are some of this blog`s most popular women,and even though I think I know who will ultimately win,I expect her to have some tough competition.
For now,however...we bring Jessica Alba`s sixth three-post weekend to a close with this.There`s an interview where she does some major shoeplay,and her shoe goes flying off during it.You know the one.I`ve seen it,you`ve probably seen it(and if you haven`t,a link to the video is at the end of this post).I`ve always wanted to do a gif of this on the blog,and I can`t think of any better time than now to do it.
Here it is...Jessica Alba`s shoe flying off and us getting a nice look at her pantyhosed foot:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_7Sbhc5x90
(The shoe comes off at the 7:57 mark)

2 comments:

  1. I would have gotten her shoe sniffed it and put it back on her foot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would have been so good to hold and fondle and caress her hosed foot.

      Delete