Friday, May 24, 2019

Ask the Blog(s)!

Amanda Seyfried will be back tonight,but for now it`s time for the first ever "Ask the Blog" post.This is a joint post between Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights and DivaTights.
Special thanks to everyone who has sent me questions,including a few questions about myself(which I did answer!).I`ve divided the questions about myself and questions about the blog into two seperate sections.
Questions are in bold.
About Me
1.What do you do for a living?
I work as an assistant manager for a very well-known big box store chain.
2.What are your hobbies and interests?
Besides the blogs,I enjoy video games,reading,cooking,bowling and spending time with family and friends.
3.Are you single or married?
Single.I do hope to meet someone soon though.

About the Blogs
1.How did your blogs come about?
I had a vision where I was told by a James Earl Jones-like figure,"If you build it,they will come."I knew right then and there it was my destiny to make these blogs.
Actually,the real reason isn`t quite as exciting.It was just something I wanted to do for a while,but I wasn`t quite sure how to go about doing it.
Believe it or not,Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights was originally going to be a YouTube channel and not a blog.I did a few test videos to see how such a thing would fare.They did pretty well,but I had a feeling the YouTube police would crack down on the channel(for those curious,the test videos are no longer on the actual YouTube channel.However,I deleted them myself and it wasn`t anything due to YT)and that Blogger would be a less riskier option.So,on September 4th,2014 Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights made its` debut.
As for DivaTights,Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres were some of the first women I put on the celeb blog,since I
am a wrestling fan.Their posts did extremely well(Beth`s post was actually the most popular post on the blog for a short time)so I decided to do a post of former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly.I began recieving a lot of emails requesting more women from WWE to be on the blog(including the three aforementioned ladies and others such as AJ Lee and the Bella Twins).It seemed that there obviously was a place for a pro-wrestling
centric pantyhose site and I launced DivaTights on September 12th,2014.
2.How do you choose what goes on the blogs?
I usually just use what`s available to me at that moment.Requests and reader-submitted pics also play a role in what goes on the blog.
3.Where do you go to find pics for your blogs?
Picture sites and forums such as Superiorpics,Reddit,and Coppermine galleries,as well as places like YouTube or Instagram.I also use pics submitted by readers as mentioned above.
4.When do you prepare posts for the blogs?
Usually the first post of the next day is prepared the night before.The second post of the day is prepared when I come home from work.If it`s for a one-post day,the
post is prepared the night before.If I come across something I want to use for a bonus post,that post is put together and published immidately.
5.How did the "Pantyhose Queen Poll" come to be?
It was a spinoff from the weekly poll and I created it to be somewhat of a big event for the blogs.The inagural poll was held in 2016 with Selena Gomez and Sasha Banks winning the title for their respective blogs.I chose all the candidates for the first poll,but I knew that if I was to do it again the following year,I would want readers to participate in the selection process.So,I decided to make the weekly polls into a qualifying process.Whoever wins the poll for that week gets into the big one later that year.The only exceptions are the previous year`s pantyhose queens,who gain automatic entry into the poll as the returning champions.
6.Who do you think 2019`s winners will be?
It`s too early to pick a winner!LOL,just kidding.
There`s still plenty of high-profile women who have yet to qualify for both blogs,but if I had to pick a winner out of those who have qualified so far..I`d pick Ariana Grande for the celeb blog(and I do think she will win this year,making her the first-ever two-time pantyhose queen).As for DivaTights,my pick would either be Carmella or Lacey Evans,both of whom have been lighting DivaTights on fire as of late.
7.Who are you currently wanting to add to your blogs?
Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights..Camille Hyde(Pink Ranger on Power Rangers Dino Charge),Chrysti Ane(Pink Ranger on Power Rangers Ninja Steel)and Beth Behrs(2 Broke Girls)
DivaTights...Bayley,Rowdy Ronda Rousey and Tamina
8.Who are your top ten celebrity and wrestlers in pantyhose at the moment?
Another tough question.My current top tens for both groups(in no particular order except for the first)..
Celebrities
1.Jessica Alba
2.Taylor Swift
3.Selena Gomez
4.Zooey Deschanel
5.Carly Rae Jepsen
6.AnnaSophia Robb
7.Kim Kardashian
8.Ariana Grande
9.Anne Hathaway
10.Jennifer Aniston
Wrestlers
1.Carmella
2.Sasha Banks
3.Naomi
4.Becky Lynch
5.Lacey Evans
6.Charlotte Flair
7.Dakota Kai
8.Alexa Bliss
9.Peyton Royce
10.Asuka

9.Both of your blogs had different debut dates.Why do you celebrate the anniversaries the same week?
It`s easier to celebrate them the same week as opposed to different dates.
10.What are the guidelines for requests and/or pic submissions?
Same as they`ve always been.The most important one is that I won`t take requests for women who have passed away.
11.In the beginning of Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights,you focused on opaque or sheer hosiery.You`ve since branched into fishnets as well.Why?
I`m not a huge fan of fishnet hosiery,but if I see something really,really good I will use it.I`ll also use it if there`s someone I want to add to the blog(or get a request for)and the only pics of her in hose I can find have her in fishnets.
12.Will you be doing more AEW(All Elite Wrestling)posts on DivaTights soon?
The "Best of" post for Memorial Day is going to be an AEW post.If there`s anything good from Double or Nothing this weekend,I`ll probably try to post pics from that as well.I also plan to do AEW posts on a regular basis this fall when its` TV show premieres.
13.Will you include links to your YouTube,Facebook and Twitter pages on the blog soon?
Yes.
14.I know you take requests for individual celebrities or wrestlers.Do you take requests for themed posts?
Absolutely!If it can be done I will take requests for it.I actually plan to take requests for themed posts this September when the blogs` anniversaries roll around.

So,that`s about it for the questions.Hope you enjoyed this little break from the norm.As always,stay tuned for a new post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment