Sunday, September 22, 2019

Taylor Swift`s Legs and Feet in Tights 45

Due to several requests,I will be switching back to the traditional polling format tonight(one woman going for her first weekend,another going for her second,etc.).At least once a month,there will be a poll with all first weekend choices or a poll featuring women who have won all the poll six times or more.But I`m not sure when the next of those polls will be since my goal is to have at least 40-44 entrants into the big shebang in December.
But for now..let`s bring Taylor Swift`s seventh three-post weekend to a close.






2 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift she is a pantyhose goddess.i can imagine slowly sniffing and rubbing those black rights pantyhose and those patterned rights.i would love to slowly slip a pair off her gorgeous feet and legs and bring the feet and toe area up to my nose and inhale the aroma.after doing that the best part the crotch where her hot right puffy pussy has been up against.i can smell the juices that have flowed into those pantyhose I have my cock out slowly stroking it.i take the pair of pantyhose and slowly slide my cock inside the legs and pull the fabric tight thinking of the way those pantyhose for snugg around her body.after stroking my cock inside those pantyhose for a while I remove them from my cock and slowly slide them on one leg at the time after I have them pulled up Taylor will rub and caress my cock thru the pantyhose making it very hard to control myself.i tell her to lie back and I take my pantyhosed covered cock and push it inside her pussy..

    ReplyDelete