Friday, May 14, 2021

Guess Who`s Back?

  Yep,it`s me!Back from vacation!

I went camping again this year,and it while it was a bit cooler than I would have preferred(upper 50s/lower 60s during the day,upper 30s/lower 40s at night),I made sure to stay good and warm,and overall I had a great vacation.I left around Noon today,and made the voyage home,arriving around 48 minutes ago.

But while I did enjoy myself,I still missed doing posts and communicating with y`all.Since I arrived home a little earlier than planned,I will have something for you on here this evening,along with a new post sometime tomorrow.I was going to come home today anyway and announce my return,but wasn`t expecting to have something on here until tomorrow.

So,I know it`s been a long wait but hot new pics of hosiery-clad legs(and feet)will be back for your viewing pleasure sometime this evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment