Saturday, September 11, 2021

Anna Kendrick`s Legs and Feet in Tights 21

9/12/21-A reader let me know that the girl in this post was not Anna Kendrick.So I want to sincerely apologize for screwing this post up.Fortunately,I did have a couple Anna pics I gathered for this weekend that I didn`t use yet.They are now the pics for this post(although I may have used the second pic before).Again,my sincerest apologizes for the goof-up.For those wondering who the girl in this post was,it was Ophelia Lovibond and I will give her a proper debut post this week.
























6 comments:

  1. Where did you find this picture? It doesn't look like Anna Kendrick to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Anna+Kendrick/Hdhe0O2Y0S1/Jameson+Empire+Awards+Inside+Arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Ophelia Lovibond, not Anna Kendrick. Anna's pictures are further down the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Not sure you need to apologize. Mistakes happen to all of us.

      Delete