Friday, December 23, 2022

The Celebrity Legs and Feet in Tights 2022 Christmas Spectacular

 Before I proceed with this post,I need to mention that due to an influx of comments on both blogs(which have really been the same thing to the point it`s almost spam),comments on posts will now have to be moderated and approved before they can go up.I know this is an inconvenience and I am very sorry for it.If you leave a comment I will try to get it approved within 48-72 hours.Once all this spamming hopefully stops I will no longer need to moderate them

This is it until Monday..hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

This year`s Christmas spectacular starts with two new blog additions..Katie Piper and Chiara Ferragni.It also includes a new photo of Louise Redknapp.In addtion,there`s also Holly Wiloughby,Scarlett Johansson,Lynda Carter,Katy Perry,Ariana Grande,Zooey Deschanel,Kourtney Kardashian,Mariah Carey,Heidi Montag,Emma Roberts,Miley Cyrus,Danielle Panabaker,Rosanna Pansino,Erika Christensen,Kelsey Kernstine,Katie Katro,Debby Ryan and Kendall Jenner












































No comments:

Post a Comment